Car Rentals Kenya, budget rent a car
+254 721 500 871
Are 4x4 available for hire in Nairobi?
Budget rent a car in Kenya – Smart rentals have a variety of 4×4 fleets that are safe and reliable for your requirements, e.g. (4×4’s Land Rovers, / SUVs. Toyota Landcruiser with roof tents, and more). These vehicles are ideal for any self-drive Safari holiday in Kenya. Also, ask for saloon/sedan car hire in Nairobi.
On request, all 4×4 car rentals can be fitted with camping gear, such as a rooftop tent or a two-person tent. Smart budget car hire keeps the safety of the clients.
Is Kenya in Nairobi?
Kenya is in East Africa and home to over 50 million citizens and non-citizens. Nairobi, the capital city of Kenya, is a city that seems not to sleep. Located at the equator, Kenya can experience a scorching climate. If you have a self-drive car, hiring in Kenya allows you to explore what Kenya has to offer. Be it at the coast of Ukunda, Nairobi Lavington car company will connect with you.
How is it safe to rent a car in Nairobi?
Kenya is considered safe to rent a car compared to other African countries, however safety like many other developed countries in the world, Kenya is not exceptional thus:
- Keep the door and windows locked at all times.
- Do not leave valuables in the car.
- Ignore people standing along the highways trying to stop you
- When the vehicle is parked in town, pay the town council fee.
To rent a car in Kenya, what do you need?
To rent a car in Kenya, you require the following:
- A valid driving license
- Valid credit card or another payment type (cash: Kenya shillings, euros, dollars, etc.)
- Proof of Identity (valid passport, Kenyan ID)
Can I hire a car in Nairobi?
We are proud to offer car hire in Nairobi, 4WD camper hire, and 4×4 SUV hire, which you can drive throughout Kenya. Smart budget car hires Kenya & Nairobi car rental when it comes to standard car hire, Nairobi offers 4X4 SUV new brands vehicles which we book for you online at a reasonable offer. In addition, we have seven seats safari Land Cruiser and seven-seat Noah/Voxy self-drive cars.
To hire a car in Kenya, how much does it cost?
- Economy car rental – from Sedan from US$30 or Ksh.3500 per day
- Compact car rental – from Sedan from US$40 0r Kshs.4500 per day
- Standard car rental – from Small SUV US$60 or Kshs.7000 per day
- Standard car rental – from Big SUV US$140 or Kshs.15000 per day
- Mini tour van – from US$140 Ksh.15,000 per day all, inclusive
- Toyota Safari Land-cruiser – from US$250 25,000 per day all, inclusive
Can I hire a car in Nairobi and drive it in Uganda or Tanzania?
Suppose you are planning CAR HIRE IN KENYA-UGANDA & TANZANIA; a one-stop shop for car hire is awaiting you. In that case, several cars hire companies in Nairobi, Mombasa, and Kisumu. But Smart rentals are on 24hrs services with branches in Nairobi, Mombasa town, Nakuru, Kisumu, Arusha, and Kampala, Uganda. You may be Looking for affordable car hire in Kenya, Uganda & Tanzania. You can hire a 4×4 Suv with or without a Rooftop tent or camper in Kenya for your Africa Safari Adventure of a lifetime. If YES, let Smart BUDGET CAR HIRE KENYA be your chosen organization. Heather, you need to hire 4wd SUVs from Jomo Kenyatta Airport JKIA; Saloon car hires Airport transfer, you are free to make your own choice.
Why rent a car in Kenya better than in other countries?
Many car rental companies in Kenya and Tanzania will not allow hiring a car across borders for security reasons. But some would take the risk.
Five ways car rental in Kenya is better:
- Ride without worry
- Driving in a new country is often hectic and confusing for first-time visitors. Though new technology and Google maps have made it easy to navigate, many tourists must be used to local traffic rules and diversions. With Smart rentals chauffeur-driven cars, you can sit back and relax and explore Kenya while the driver easily navigates through the busy roads.
- No stress of car maintenance
- Smart car rentals follow a strict car service schedule and maintenance. The drivers are not only well-skilled but also navigate the road carefully.
- Smart rentals ride with a skilled driver.
- Smart rentals have well-skilled drivers who know the Kenya roads well. The drivers have good conduct certificates from the police and hold valid driving licenses. It’s more relaxing when you are sure of the driver in a foreign country for a safe journey and better exposure to places without worry.
- A car for everyone
- Many car rental companies offer luxury cars, but we have car rentals to suit your budget, destinations, and schedule. The customers of Smart rentals experience more than just a car rental. Our car rental includes unlimited mileage and GPS systems on request. The LDW insurance and personal accident insurance are available on request.
- Car Rental Services in Kenya
- Smart Rental car has taken a high road in Kenya in the past few years. Many Kenyans and visitors to Kenya prefer to travel by rental vehicle rather than driving. If you visit Kenya for the first time, there is transport provided, public transport (known as Matatu), train, and air. If you are new to Kenya will find it hard to travel by public means in this busy country.
- To out where to start when choosing your public transport, the bus station will be the most complicated. Smart rentals offer the best car rental services in Nairobi, Mombasa & Kisumu. The easy access, well-maintained cars, and online bookings have made travel around Kenya easy and fun for locals and visitors in Kenya.
- Easy booking form
- Find the booking form on our site to book your car rental easily.
1 Kenya car hire city and airport locations
2 Wide variety of modern Kenya car hire vehicles
3 Highly competitive Kenya car hire rates to fit your budget
4 Our Kenya car hire rates include all insurance and taxes
5 All Kenya car hire additional costs are specified
6 Our Kenya car hire has no hidden extras
Where to hire a car in Nairobi?
Several cars hire companies in Kenya from Nairobi Airport to the city center. Some companies offer 4×4 vehicles only while others provide sedans, but with Smart car hire, you can get your preferred car.
How much is a Sedan in Nairobi?
A standard Sedan will cost US$30 per day, while a compact Sedan will cost US$40
How much is it to hire a jeep in Kenya?
Though prices differ depending on different companies, a small SUV will cost US$60, a big SUV US$150, a jeep costs US$100 per day, while Safari Land cruiser
will cost US$250 per day
How much is a car with a driver in Kenya?
All vehicles have different prices, but a Sedan is US$30, plus a driver is US$ 20 per day. The price excludes fuel.
How many seats does the safari land cruiser have?
The Safari land cruiser is the most popular choice for safaris in Kenya, preferred for its carrying capacity of 7 passengers.
Can I pay someone to drive me to Nairobi, Kenya?
All rental companies in Kenya provide private drivers with extra charges of US$20 per day.
Smart Rentals car Choice
Discover the reasons that have defined us and made Smart Rentals an icon of rental-class car hire companies across Kenya, Nairobi & Mombasa.
Private travels are better ways to explore & discover new places. Competent Rent, a car in Kenya, makes your travel easy, safe, and fun.
Need a car with driver in Nairobi
Who knows Kenya than Kenyans themselves? If you are in Kenya for the first time, consider hiring a driver for your entire time of car rental in Kenya is recommended. Most car rental companies have drivers available for hire.
Nairobi Airport car rental
When you arrive at the airport, every traveler looks forward to arriving at their destination as soon as possible. Arranging car hire at the airport would be the last idea. Many rentals have hidden extras, do not be surprised few car rental companies will mention everything. Smart rentals have no hidden surprises and will guide you through every step of your booking.
Kenya VIP Airport transfers
Smart rentals come in handy by meeting you at the plane door, helping with Airport transit, or meeting and assisting with facilitation while a Smart driver will escort you to your destination in the city.
Nairobi Airport to Kenya National Park transfer
- If you would like to visit Nairobi National Park from Airport, it is only 10 miles from Nairobi Airport. It will take four hours inside the park. The park is home to many wildlife found in Kenya parks; only the elephant is an absentee.
- If you have booked your flight from Nairobi to Masai Mara or any other National Park and have yet to book your safari in the park, Smart rentals are here to help. Also, if your lodge booking includes the safari drive but does not include the transfer to the park, we are here to help. Click our booking button, and you will get an answer to your transfer within two hours.
Airport transfer price
- To and From Nairobi Airport to Nairobi National Park from US$80 per person two pax US$60
- To and from Nairobi Airport to Maasai Mara park from US$500 per person, two pax US$250 per person
Excludes entrance fee in the park US$43 Nairobi park US80 Masai Mara park
Plan to Rent a car in Kenya
Hire car Kenya will be with you from your first inquiry to meeting you at the airport and escort you out of town. Enjoy some of the benefits courtesy of Smart rentals Kenya.
For more on rental cars in Kenya, follow us on social media and read our latest blog.
Our reservation car rental experts are just a call away for advice on the ideal car for your budget and needs.
For more on rental cars in Kenya, follow us on social media and read our latest blog.