Creating a good company logo
1. Have a clear idea of the company brand logo
2. You can choose from different design styles, such as minimalist, vintage, and modern.
3. Choose colors representing your brand and appealing to your target audience.
4. Your chosen font should be legible and reflect your brand identity.
5. Start by sketching your thoughts on paper, which will help you visualize your logo and make changes quickly.
6. Once you have a rough sketch, use design software.
7. back: Show your logo to others and get feedback. Then, make changes based on the feedback you receive.